Monday 12 November 2012

Starting A Blog.

Well, I thought I'd kick off this blog with a brief introduction and small summary and whatnot. Basically I like the notion of keeping a blog, and I toyed with the idea of what to make it on. I came to the conclusion the things I'm most interested in would be a good start, such as science, games, books, movies, comics and as the title of this blog implies "All Things Geeky". This blog is just really going to be a place for me to dump my opinions on developing news, post interesting content and just generally share things with you guys. Well that's the plan for now anyway.





Anyway, a little about me; I'm a 20 year old student living in Manchester studying Biology at MMU, and I'm in my final year. I aspire to be a Biologist of some form or another, although I still haven't decided on a specialization yet. I'm from a small town called Chesterfield which will always hold a small piece of my heart, no matter how much I make fun of it. You can find my twitter here if you really want to know more about me.

I hope you enjoy reading whatever I end up posting here, please feel free to comment on my stuff and share this with your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment