Friday 23 November 2012

Autumn Steam Sale!

It's that time of year again folks! Steam sale! So in this blog post I'll briefing you on all the lovely stuff I spent my money on (even though I can't afford it, damn you steam!) Picture totally related.


Alright, so first I'm going to list the games I got for cheap (one in a flash deal that had 3 minutes left, talk about luck!) I'll probably get a few more too before it's over, sometimes you just can't turn them down!

Portal 2


I've been meaning to pick this lovely game up for a while. I was a massive fan of the first one and I really really cannot wait to start the second one. I don't really know what to expect, but if it stays true to the first one it should be a real good deal. I grabbed this gem for just under £4, a bargain and a half!!

To The Moon



A brilliant new indie game, two doctors travel back through a dying patients life to give them memories of fulfilling their dreams. This has apparently made lots of people cry and is an proper emotional journey, really excited to play it. I think I'll probably play this first, get it out the way, I mean, MEN SHOULDN'T CRY! This was under £3, cheers Steam!

Terraria


If you loved minecraft, this is the one for you. Basically a 2D minecraft, sandbox game. I'm sure I'll sink hours and hours into this, as I did with minecraft. It's an interesting concept, and I'm unsure whether it will take a dimension away from gameplay.

So those are the 3 games I've downloaded so far. Once I've played them enough I'll go a little more in detail and do some reviews on them. What great deals have you got from the steam sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment